11/28/2006

14 inches of snow and in the negatives

Yeah it's kind of cold at the moment. I have this nasty cough to keep me company as well as this fleshlight I borrowed from Bizzle which he borrowed from the previous tenants when he found it hidden near a small orifice in the wall next to that dead hooker we keep as a reef for Christmas decoration on the door.

Right now there are twenty thousand tardos stuck on I-5 because they went to watch the Seahawks. Seahawks are fags and you can quote me on this for my epitaph. Everyone who plays on that team and manages it are fags. I'm going to get my cloning machine and make 400 lb. Chad Johnsons and get 30 of him to receive the ball and make up my new team. The Bellingham Rum-runners so the Seahawks can have an interstate rivalry team. They could just play the Everett baseball team and have a ruff rydin' time.
I have something you all should see. Turn your head if you don't want to see a nasty twat.K-FED hit that.

No comments: