11/11/2006

Dating service!

Want to find the person that loves you and you don't know it yet and neither do they?
It's a soulmate calculator.
www.Equallyyokeked.com

What the fuck is a soulmate anyways? There are things now that I used to understand but I really don't have a clue as to what they are. Befriended by confusion rocks. "Must be the one who's magic touch can change your mind don't let another day go by without the magic touch," is what Neil Young says. What the fuck does that mean? I honestly don't understand how people stay tofind a homeless woman I can wed and tell her that I'm just as broke as she is but if we have love we won't need anything else.gether for 49 years. One could say well you haven't been with someone 49 years so thereis no reason you could understand. What if I want to understand? And what If I want that supreme Voltron toy to be under the Christmas tree. Oh wait I'm Muslim and then Daddy says,"Tuff luck player." I guess if I wanted to understand it I would have been wearing black rimmed glasses whored a man purse blah blah blah ages ago. It's not like I can syphon an answer from anyone I know. I'll just suck the poison out of my own leg get drunk off of it and Then 49 years later I can go back in time because the Nintendo Wii will have evolved from its primal state from the year 2006 into a technobiological masterpiece of logic and reason and assumption. It will teleport me to the present day which is when ever you end up reading this and I can tell everyone about how the fuck princess is just a girl sitting at the end of the packed bar making eyes at the guy behind you but you think it's you and you go over there and she pours beer on your priapism. It's a cold bitter beer world and it runs all over your dick. It soakes it with a saturated lifestyle and will leave that morning breath and raunchy oder of donkey leper sex for the next guy to roll in like a dog does with dead salmon. Because someones dead salmon, is always waiting for someone else to roll in it. This is what monks figured out. And that's why they have sex with little boys. And no I'm not telling you to go buy some subwoofers and have your little brother sit on them and you end up taking the woofers place some day. You people I swear. I guess that's why you are here. Waiting to fap to my broken boarder jumping english.

Pamela Anderson will give you Tiki Man scabies.

A venus flytrap is better than a fleshlight.

Wisdom is an old man who drinks snake venom.

Right now I'm laughing at,"Pam Anderson will give you Tiki Man scabies."
Say it in your head. Then think of it as a delta-blues song.
If I had a mutant power it would be able to smoke cigarettes and not get cancer from it. Quitting is a bitch. It's like I'm on the rag. I'm trying to do like...one day no smoking and one day a cig or two. For now. I need to get used to not having one. But maybe looking forward to the one the next day is enabling-bling me.



This guy is rad.

Don't lie to yourself. You know you want to be him. My purpose is to evoke the self hatred in you.

Don't you want him as your soulmate?
Or that Tickle-Me-Elmo?





I may not know what a soulmate is...but I do know how to get one.

No comments: