3/12/2007

775 and still tickin, eat that methusala.

Almost to 1000 posts in 14 months. and we've had 20000 people read this horrible beershit. I like the gink have cut back on the boozin, but just cause shit has been shitty and i dont need to add to it with drunken alaskan winters blackin out punchin smokeynoteef's in the mug for mean muggin a couzin of a tlingit. and pussy is a paradox. im antirelationship, but propussy. which means i have to be uberleet drinkin to accomplish this. which sucks cause im cuttin back. either way, theres always those crazy aussies. we'd tear em up and explain how were actually 8 years old and autistic and how we know whats up. speakin of, Juneau is a small town in which i exist, and there was a 4 year old autistic child who was walkin around tellin people he was me. no lie. he was goin around sayin "I'm El Ginko, the smartest man in the world" cept he used my real nom de plume. i shit a solar system when he said to me at the grocery store. its like a phil collins song or something. I'm also gunna be without photoshop abilities for a weebit. we're shackin up a friend on rough times. we're like a hostel or something. except theres no free coffee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smack; Smack, the baby, with a bag on ya head. headjobshopjob in your nationalcity of choice, I'll be flying out from my humble downunder beginnings, where the sun always sunsets on your baking bald head if you sit in the same place too long. Care to join me?They ended up calling me 'headjob magic' at the last meatrack inn. So you think you have a name problem?? I wear an angora sweater to the camp bar and men come over to feel me up saying "and you look so like mother mary". Makes me feel all soft and furryallover believe me. I got identity issues and name crises, but tell men not to fuck in the girl's toilets and not uphold our nation, either. They hold so much against me, in a good way. I am an international flight in and out of my small mainline, let me tell you I still have many a radars looking out for you ginkyboys. (u know who kinda luvs u). Zip uppa ya mouth. 'Cocksucker' What can I do about the namecalling? A man would know! Are you a man or a mouse, my little mouseman?????????? Oh help me el ginko.