3/14/2007

The greatist trick Satan ever pulled was convincing man that Ginkfist didn't exist.

Do not harbor pain on your sleeves but in the soles of your shoes because Dr. Scholls has something for that. Who thought of thinking? Was it the thought of thinking that thought of it? It's too bad thinking wasn't blamed for the apple incident way back when. Boy did we sure burn the bridge to that one. I keep thinking that there is a designated apple you look at everyday and wonder if you should eat it. It might not necessarily bestow you with the divine knowledge but it will at least tell you if you are eating of the earthen fruits or the earthen shits. It could either be a milk dud or two you never know.

El Ginko is going to try and pursue the Aussie. Especially if he ever gets the chance to bang the shit out of it in a bathroom stall while wearing a raggedy Led Zeppelin shirt that he got from a traveling wise man employed by the Salvation Army. I would bet that she is a screamer. And someone screaming El Ginko would be the highlight of my flaccid days masturbating to J Crew catalogues.(I'm finding that Crayolas give me a mean hard on nowadays.) It would be eerie if she was that silent type that just breathes heavily into your ear and when you are done she whispers about how she thought about killing you as you were impaling her with a Bronsonville sausage. Some people are twinky like that. I would bet all the nickels that I have though, that she is a sexual tyrannosaur with the stamina of a wildebeest and an ass that crushes chopsticks into little stilts that Lego toys could use. But if my bet returns to be one of the losing kind I would like to have a detailed description of what it's like to go down under on an Aussie by the end of tomorrow. Like I told you. J Crew just doesn't cut it for me anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why ginkfist can't be on wikipedia. Otherwise, proof would be of its existence.

Anonymous said...

Would that Aussie reply? Like take the bait out of masturbating and come on her cruise down yonder way with a complete out of your body, really unreal austral ly in to it experienced bitch can deliver. Guaranteed. I say HELP el ginko cuz I am soon going to marry a Tunisian and if he found out I was writing to you out would come the big arab knife! My Turkish friends can't imagine my wild self settling down but I am finally going into a hareem and this is another of my many dreamtimes come true. Wish me luck and that I get many turns.