4/12/2007

Vonnegut was created because hipsters needed a messiah

I care about Kurt Vonnegut about as much as he cared about me. He never knew me but I think he felt my presence before I was born. He should've known who I was since Ginkfist impregnates the world on a daily basis. It should be a cold hard fact on Wikipedia that Vonnegut was jealous of Ginkfist but it isn't and someday we will die and no one will know anything about us. I'm rolling the dice to see if I can get robogentics in my later years so I can be like Krang and terrorize people with my brain presence. Maybe then will I tell everyone that I am the reincarnate of Satans fourth cousin that beat the shit out of Johnny Appleseed on a daily basis.

El Ginko has a hardon for beat poets. I don't mind that but he needs to settle the fuck down and drink some wine and smoke pipe/pole and cry about it for a while at folkfest. I think the venting will get his internet and photoshop skills back. Y'never know if you throw a penny into a well if some midget bum is going to steal your wishes away from you. It's like when you own a cat...because cats steal your breath in your sleep. That's why anyone who owns a cat has sleep apnea. You wont find that in a book because I just said it. And I don't know if you know this about me yet, but I'm kind of a big deal. I get to slap hookers in the face in the champagne room because I got a GED and I'm ballin' in all sorts of the nature.

No comments: