8/11/2007

You aren't going to find any of that here

While some people are curled up into the fetus position listening to Against Me! and the new Smashing Pumpkins album wallowing in a pile of there own feces and peanut shells I took the time to do a little bit of a sociological study on humanity. And no this study didn't involve my hand an empty janitors closet and an industrial sized tub of Vaseline. It was a look into the world of brainwashing or coercive persuasion. Personally I feel that some of the biggest forms of brainwashing are Republican radio, N.P.R., save Darfur bumper stickers and or graffiti, the words fundamentalism and conservative as well as Indie music, man makeup, Dr. Phil, MTV and die hard Tool fans. The Bible is cool and so is LSD so get over it people. The world wants to unite but not together. They want to unite in little barbaric circles to take back what is rightfully theirs that Rome took away from them in the first place. I hate to use the word oppression but I have to say that the oppressive superimposed values and media that set people off into their tangent is what brainwashes weak minded peoples. Yes the words weak minded, individualism, oppressive, and idealistic are so cliche for this type of conversation that it makes me want to star in a John Cusak movie that Michael Moore faps to on his rascal that he uses for a walking mechanism because he's too fat of an asshole and isn't mobile enough to get his cheese whizz coated Pringles from the fridge. Actually it is hurting me right now to talk about this because there really isn't much to talk about. I smoked a Duracell 9 volt battery in the name of the lord.
I know I don't make a good argument but if I could only roll in deep on some fanatical prayer with my sawed off shotgun and blast every motherfucking Lego made nativity I would. But I can't do that because that would make me a bad man. Though I do confess the urge to do so. I don't want to kill anyone.
THIS IS THE FACE OF A BRAINWASH THIS IS A VIDEO OF THE BRAINWASHED



I don't want you to worry but she is human and the C.I.A didn't do that to her. I'm pretty sure British immigration to Missouri or Kansas or some other Red State fucked that nice little brain of hers real hard with a jack hammer a nice night of daddy drinking whiskey and an old tape of her running around naked in the lawn when she was 18 right after prom and she met the football team.



She's going to grow up to be a strapping young bomb on her chest. Sorry Israel you're probably going to have to deal with that one come puberty. Or she could win a wet burka contest and star in Muslim Maxim showing some sweet ankle and wrist and become internationally famous and she wont have to do any of that self sacrificing stuff. But we know all that wont happen. Jihad weekly comes out more than monthly Maxims.




No comments: