1/25/2008

I just watched a metal documentary and shredded my axe until W.A.S.P retired.


This picture cannot be explained with mere human words but a representation of the Japanese Hello Kitty air guitarist I like to call Mushi "Sushi" Mushi or Samurai Sake.

And in the likeness of butt rock metal slashing pentatonic scales out of existence I bring you the hottest new double bass pedal dictators of rock:

I haven't photoshopped in a while so please bear with me here.
I'm working on an amalgamation of Katherine McPhee's lovely fun bags and a large hadron collision thingy. It should be fun considering the fact I'm not choosing to blow my money on copious amounts of alcohol and failed attempts to pick up some drunk hippie in which I have no intention of talking to her about soy products and blue whales.

No comments: