1/24/2008

I've been redirected here because of the Cosmos and the infinite struggle with making a template.

I don't know how to make a template but I know how to use Photoshop. Every time I try to attempt to make a template I figure out that I don't know shit about shit. Actually I know what shit is and fecal matter can sometimes in certain instances become sexy. I have no idea why. It just is.

I guess since our leave of absence a lot of things have been happening around the world that we haven't been able to inform you. Fuck if anyone is even reading this I feel sorry for them because I know in fact their herpes and or hemoriods haven't cleared. Let's see here...of course you know Heath Ledger died and American Gladiators is back on the tube. Photogs have become photog subjects. Ain't that some bullshit. I'm out here taking pictures of celebrity snatch and boom I become celebrity snatch over night because some crazy celebrity snatch is snatching me and I don't mind being snatched because rich snatch is most definitely better than poor ass trying to make my way through college eating top ramen and boozing it with the brewers at Coor's Light snatch. I'm going to ginkfist Enya and try to get this shit back to its usual state.

P.S.
Coachella's lineup this year makes me fist baby snatch every moment I think of it. And Adam Sessler's gay magic is a lot stronger and willing than Zach Efrons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will.....

Im taking a digital arts class right now at the university. So if you have questions about photoshop or any other digital art program hit me up and I will figure it out and update you.....freedom of information act like WHAT!!!

Anonymous said...

I think it's more of a question on how to operate HTML and CSS. But if I gots any questions I'll hit you up like a crack fiend hit up dhem corner boys.