2/13/2008

Fuckin honkys.

is it honkie, or honky? honky seems like it. Life sucks. not in the back alley blowjob variety either. i feel like sally struthers was a fat white women saving starving black children in africa. that fat cunt had the audacity to get on my television and ask for over a dollar a day. fuckin fat hoe dont realize that i have $1.42 to my name and dont get paid for a few days. how bout someone sends some women my way to save my fuckin life. I could use a bottle of alcohol that doesnt have the word "malt" on it, and maybe even a blow job. Fuck it, VD's coming up on thursday. I havent spent a single dollar on myself in three weeks. that sucks. i dont count the two 40oz's i bought on monday. I doubt the 6.14 i spent there really would qualify as anything.

I got in a fight last week, or rather i got beat up by a drunken stranger at a wine n cheese party. i messed up my lower back and neck, or rather someone did it for me. I had to go to the hospital because i was feeling worse rather than better. now im feeling better, except i feel worse cause i know this is prolly going to cost at least 200 dollars. and because i dont have jesus as a savior or the word republican on my voting card, im fucked.

I was thinking about becoming a born again christian with a middle american upbringing.
they seem to have money. but im an agnostic military brat from the east coast residing in alaska. its shitty up here right now. the sun doesn't rise until after 7am, and is gone before 5pm. i generally work from 5ish-1ish. that means i only get a chance to see the sun on thursdays and fridays when there is no work to be had. and if del sol does come out, its only to show you that the landlocked town you reside in, now resides under 5 inches of rain water, which is conviently taller than your old converses.

but it could be worse. you could live in darfur, or washington dc. you could be the most powerful man in the world, and still wake up to the fear that the pile of rotting flesh next to you is laura bush. no, not the twilf. the old saggy bags.

No comments: