2/09/2006

Celeb news of the Gink

In sight of all the things I could talk about I want to note the fact that I got a tip from a special "insider" saying that Jared Leto was doing some very very nasty things. Despite being a Rider of Lohan, this man has snorted his way sober. I have not heard of anything so vile and disgusting in my life. He was checked into a rehab clinic to get back on the horse from a very good friend...yep you guessed it our good buddy Darryl Strawberry. I had hopes for Leto in ruining his life and killing himself. Hephaestian would have been proud. Would have. I hope this pretty piece of shit gets them drizzugs and forces them down Lohans throat so she can keisterpack a kilo into her studio and feed them to her little sister so we can have femsluts in training for the future of the Letogens to cum. Is it really so hard to just blow all your money on cranksluts of doom and just tear a hole in your stomach by feeding it with pounds of acid? No its not. Why are you sober? You shouldn't be. You should not follow Christian rule or Asiatic mongoloids, farm equipment, Dr. Phil(unless the texas whiskey has kicked in), formans at the fishplant, steelworkers, Chester Cobblepot, Steven Speilburger, diarrhetics, aphids and King Ramses. Get wasted and never look back because a higher education means you smoke lots of birds and rocks and trees and things. I've been through the desert on a gink with no name. I wish I was Bradley Nowell...so I could die! Ha ha take that bitches who have big nasty fetuses hanging off of their tumorous 5heads dipping into the kool-aid that was laced with PCP and degenerative disease. I eat Langoliers, skin off of Pontius spears and a dick that just didn't stop oozing jello for 40 days and 40 nights. Take a hike fucker and don't look back because I need to swim in the blood of 36 virgins to stay alive on an airplane for 2 minutes. Make me a whisky sour so I can pour it on my genital warts. It's easy being the king.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»