2/09/2006

Trash Talking in the Early Morn'


I was walking down street one day
When the rain came out to play
And Queen Latifah told me i was gay
So I told her not look that way

I was talking like a nigger one day
When some niggers came out to play
They didnt like what i had to say
So I capped those jive turkeys with
my piece and jumped over to my shorty's
pad to get straight with some ice


I started signing to a dog one day
When the sky started turning gray
And then the doors to Galligaskins opened
and these wierd gink monsters came out
and tried to convert the dog to
midgetology and then The-iticus
Mullet-idos
jumped down to the street
from the rooftop and started fighting
the ginks and then out of the chemtrails
came stealth fighters piloted by Ray Charles
and Stevie Wonder, they dropped missles
and shit and tried to kill everybody.

And then I said "nothing for nothing, I'd
rather just sit up here and watch it all from
my window and get shit-housed"

No comments: