12/12/2006

Allen Iverson gets traded.

Right now there is a TV on behind me and ESPN is doing some promo on a girl that plays a center in football. She's as big as the dude on Rob and Big. Some sort of high school hype shit. Recently I've been watching a lot of football and listening to the hypocrites on TV and radio blab their mouths like Jim Rome in that bath house i seen him at in San Fran getting gang raped by the 49ers but I didn't forget about keeping tabs on now my second favorite sport basketball. To be honest it's really become saturated and stale. No excitement whatsoever. Except for that game a few days back when the Suns scored 161 points. Steve Nash must've handed out his stash of speed and coke to get both teams wired up. I saw Antoine Walker running around naked posing as a mascot but I'm really here to talk about Allen Iverson getting traded to the Duke Nukems. He wasn't really content playing in Gnarls Barkley's shadow...wait let me take that back Matt Geiger's shadow in Philly so he wanted to get traded for 345 first round draft picks and a real record deal so he can play for the Bruce Cambell coached Duke Nukems. I think that giving him some sugar baby will boost Allen Iverson's stats through the roofie.

Allen Iverson is a quato.

No comments: