12/04/2006

Here comes Powder Claus!!

This be my friend. His name is Powder Claus. Powder Claus gets me druqks. Druqks are educational. Powder Claus and drugs are a lot more resourceful that LCT. I don't reckon that I'm liked in these parts but I still say I'd rather drink a mug rootbeer than have an elephant step on my toe.


Why are most crackheads portayed as black people? I've seen plenty of white crackheads. It's like trying to spot sasquatch or something. I propose we start a whole 'notha website that is just dedicated to white folk ruining their teeth. Ridicule whitey so blackey can feel justified. I'm pretty sure that the dude hittin' the crack pipe with cardboard doesn't use the internet. Yet I'm pretty sure this muther fucka is on MYspace. Shouldn't it be Ourspace by now? Pretty soon it will just assimilate outerspace and all the elements of creation will run in a binary code of emo if it already doesn't. See: "things that suck are most inevitable."

In some ways Ginkfist has become a little stagnant. Maybe because my door was locked for 3 days and I had to get a locksmith to come in here and charge me 60 bucks to jimmy the door. I guess if all else fails talk about Drini and crack cocaine and it will keep the people laughing. But what I'm about to do will offend you all and make your childrens children contimplate abortions for the rest of their years.


Yes this is a picture of Paris Hilton scraching her balls.

I never said I was a classy guy and these things just cum to me from the top of moyead. Like a nice picture of Hitler playing Jeopardy with Mother Theresa.

No comments: