12/11/2006

Dildo sale!

The holy man came to me in a dream. He bore a child from his wrist and it made zombie acid and we all drank from the same tea. In the book of Job it says: If he cut off and shut up or gather together, then who can hinder him? In my eyes either a woman or Satan. Aren't those two things the same? But indeed Job was a hardass gump and didn't cower down and said to his peeps I ain't playing this game like no fool. And he didn't. He got big brotha God to back his ass up. Ginkfist can back your ass up like a fat track from Lil' Jon or can wreck your face like Suge Knight with the quick draw of photoshop.

Most people don't understand the psychological differences between a retard and a Lyger. It's alright though I can tell you what it is. A retard is someone who in some ways has the potential to be an idiot-savant and a Lyger is mad because its a mistiso. And that is plain and simple. Very plain...very simple.

I really think that guy is Dracula.





I'm in love with that guys face. Look how emotional he is. His vest just screams out soul doesn't it. On to more personal matters I really really fucking hate guitar face. All guitarists have it. I have it. I don't know if I've talked about this ever. But I hate it more than I hate actor hands. Actor hands really suck too but guitar face is just down wrong. I never see bass face. It rhymes and it would probably be a lot more cool and kick. I admit though I have gotten guitar face. I just wouldn't want to look at me when I get or have gotten it. Examples of guitar face are below:


Some can call it the blues face but the blues is dead and no one makes any good Sunny Brownie Terry McGee anymore.

If you have ever wondered what those girls who wear white belts at the mall do in their spare time besides try and make pedo creeps get into there panties you should watch this video. You might need to vomit and that's not because there is intense gore or japanese defecation.




No comments: