5/04/2007

Sharing the mind of the Uber-fag

If there is uno thing that I hate and I don't hate just uno thing it's Carlos Mencia. No people that doesn't mean I hate Latinos it means that I just simply hate this wetback donkey riding orange selling lowriding tequila swilling cock sucking faggot more and more everyday. I'm starting the Campaign to Deport Carlos Mencia to Canada or the C.D.C.M.C. This fruit basket replaced the Chappelle show after Dave went all batshit in South Afrikaa and now his face is plastered all over Comedy Central. Don't think I'm a Colbert sympathizer either. That guy is about as gay as Imus. Carlos Mencia is not funny. Not at all. I LOOK AT HIM AND PISS RAZOR BLADES. Little tiny razor blades that make beautiful spirals down my urethra and clink when it hits the porcelain or the face of my Uncle. You get what I'm saying homes? He's not even original. His latin flavor of comedy just bores the shit out of me. If you are a comedian don't talk about your race because it isn't funny anymore. Everyone gets it because everyone is racist. Why did the Latino cross the road? To get to America. Point over. Move on. God how I wish it was over.
I'll own you in a game of Dominos.

No comments: