3/27/2006

Concocto Ex Morti De Yule Brenner

I hate Bright Eyes, Hawthorne Heights and 3 Days Grace. They can all let me sit on their face. It would be sooooo emo-core white metal.

Sometimes I eat fruit and watch birds.

Earth was made so I could conqueer but no one conqueers anything anymore.

If you have a star and a neutron you get a startron.

Butts make me happy. Except when they poop. And I watch it.

It's Gold Medal time. I'm native. I'm not invited because I'm also white.

The Rolling Stones are dead, they just don't want anyone to know about it.

You could be reading this or you could be fucking a moose.

Does anyone care about revolutions? Or do they just care about talking themselves up and the cause is just so damn important I'd fuck AIDS ridden orifices if it would just start happening.

Bush is the best thing to happen to Liberals. Because most of them don't shave their pussies anyways.

I would know because that aint floss in my teeth.

Fishing would be cooler if we could drain out all of the water in the ocean.

I'm taller than the average saxon. Shorter than the shortest Titan. Just right for broken glass.

What goes up stays up on coke.

If you are drunk and start stuttering its time to drink till you can't speak because no one wants a sober man who just has a speech impediment.

If someone ask's you if you spit or swallow you tell them toe nails.

I like it when white people are next to black people who are next to asians who are next to indians who are next to arabs who are next to the Polish.

When I have kids I'll let my parents take care of them. If my parents are dead...so are the kids.

I wan't to brew beer with pcp in it. D.A.R.E to take that homos!

JK, BRB, LOL and NSFW are on the 1$ 5$ 10$ and the 20$

If you habitually smoke crack cocaine mormans will stop bothering you. Thats the secret behind all things. If you are really feeling disassociative smoke draino best thing since molestation.

Yule Brenner is God. RHCP is my heroin dealer. Coffee makes me take a shit in the morning. Usually around 10:00 so if you want to kill me you can find me on the shitter. Be warned I have knives and throwing cards. Gambit!

Sex is better when knowing God is watching you.

Masturbation is more forthcumming because Satan is right behind you.

So is grandma.

Dead or not.

No comments: