3/22/2006

Hydrobeat sputnick found voyager and fucked it to make Viking babies who faught crib death and sold my soul to a ganster named chicken breath.

Right now I'm beating up a raven. I took its wing and ate it.
I forgot. Your a fag or a really overweight chicken eating bitch looking at this guys brown eye wishing for a chance to thrust a man-nuver rusty tromboner. Queer eye for the fag pie.
Wanna see Slash and his pubes? I know you do.

Alright now a picture for the guys. The real guys. Not the Homo-Habilickus.
Fap to this twice and you will get so much walrus pussy its not even funny. I was overloaded. Peter North fell down and bowed to the Dark Sword of Lormiak.
I follow Satan by means of a Gregorian command faultered beyond my ancestral liniage. I came to this earth a combatant. I am now leaving a probe of natural illuminations of the ego shattering mindscape of Mescaline and dog feces. And no I don't mean little mice you Darko prissies who think that cutting your wrists and drawing is for the elite of society. Here's some pressure for you 16 year olds. Take a gun shoot your dick off so you can't reproduce after you figured out you were to much of a tang to commit genocide in your neighboring school. Save my friend a couple of bucks when I bet on the next Kleibold to terroize my Apr. 20th because thats the day I not only drink to Hitler and his Klan but the day I get layed because you didn't go out and find yourself a woman because you were too busy playing warhammer.
Oh yeah. Listen to me because I unmasked Satan and found Lron. He made me sandwiches and everything was better. Now I watch TBN, masturbate and cry while I take a shit in my hand and forego it to a small child in India who reproduces life size replicas of St. Patrick in a heaping mound of elephant and my fecal matter. I'm out like segregation.
Save a baby seal. Club a fetus.

No comments: