7/14/2006

Celeb News of the Gink...something a lot more interesting than a bunch of dune coons killing eachother on the front pages of BBC. And some ammo.

In recent news I regret to inform you that within the confines of the universe RIGHT SAID FRED has taken over a small uninhabitable planet in the Alpha sector of the Andromeda Galaxy. It is true. Since 1991 they have been using quantum faster than light speed radio frequency alien-italian technology handed down to them from Don Corleone in a fist fight. In using this technology the have battled highly advance lifeforms that dwell in dark matter regions of the Andromeda galaxy. Right Said Fred is considered the first to mark high treason against Armadas pwned by OMC and LFO. In doing so they rightfully took a telekentic-psyonic diamond floating in the minds of MTV viewers and hurled it into one of the stars depleting the Armadas down to just 4 ships. These ships placed strategically into a perfect rectangle created a wormhole to Southern California so they could clone Tooky Williams in time before he died. Crips and Bloods now own 5 of the 47 territories designed to create organic and wealthy peace between alien races. In that effect the five territories will now spread gang violence to alien youth through albums tapes laserdisc dvd's and music videos. Right Said Fred is now leading an alliance against the common useage of gang war with homo/hobo war. A great combination if you know what I mean.
In other news that is less important as Right Said Fred being out galactic ambassadors of truth and justice I found a picture of Drini floating around the internet. Took me about 30 minutes but I found it. It kind of looks like good ammo but you never know. I can picture a penis or something phallic from El Ginko Balboa(formally 2inthegink). In some ways I think Drini is a hurting soul. Look at that guy. Too much beard for one man. I'm sure he gets Sasquatch bitches on the dime. He is going bald and he reminds me of Eric Bana. Like at anymoment he will bust open his gut and become the Incredible Bulge. Anyways...I don't like that he doesn't like Ginkfist. I'm sure a lot of people down like ginkfist and I'm fine with that. But I don't like Drini because he didn't want us on Wikipedia. WIKIPEDIANS SHOULD BE ALLOWED ACCESS TO ONE OF THE GREATiST AND SHITTY BLOGS KNOWN TO MAN/POODLEKIND.
Sleep with the fishes.
Eat out bitches.
Suck on my knees.
And lets all have poopy britches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, life isn't fair