7/31/2006

I saw the light through the venetian blinds as the car made a right and hit a sinister young oldie.

Wilcox makes a mean orange juice. For some reason it makes me think that Genghis Kahn and I are going to take over a hopeless trife Mongol Village and set up mini HoneyTone amps everywhere and play FreeBird 197 times to gain the rights to the song. Interesting stuff that orange juice. I methodically pick out each peice of pulp and put it into a potato cannon and set up a 14' x 9' canvas and shoot it into the center. It looks like mathematical mumbo jumbo and tends to tesselate around the edges. I know the universe is at the end where its stapled to the wood but I wouldn't care to sell the art because I know some collassal eyeliner whore would run up to it and draw squiggley lipstick marks and fart near a latte and make it more presentable to Hipsters and Emo emphatic truck stop whores that live off of old Impressionistic paintings for blankets. Today I had the nostalgic kick going. Looking at the old painting of Phillies with the guy's in smooth hats made me feel like I'm missing something. Then the mutha fuckin' Antique Roads Show came on and I saw Orange Crate art from the 20's that was worth more than my 2 months pay. Why do you have to be rich? You don't really. All the luxury is in your rosey hands. God tells you not to masturbate because he doesn't want you to do what he does when you aren't looking through the peepholes. That makes more sense than a Muslim going into a Jewish facility and trying to gun everyone down.
Leave it up to stupid Muslims to give Muslims a bad name. I like radicalists though they give everyone something else to talk about while I'm still talking about coke whores and that magical world they live in when they make little lint anthills on the carpet after being strung out for 8 hours after the 48 hours they were getting fucked in the ass by a donkey.

It comes as no surprise that we aren't really getting anywhere.
I may be a boy. I may be a Captain of the Starship-fuck-me-prize. I might stick crazy amphibians inside mufflers for trainsportation into the nether realms where hobbits poke and prod at me with KFC chicken wings and Devo necklaces still left on the shelf from the last days of the Cold War. Do men still bash Janes over the head? I thought they just bought fancy cars and fucked cockroaches and slid their dicks into concrete vector holes that made a ruff scraping noise like chalkboards + nails. I might be somewhere between old and new fashion. I didn't mean to shove anything in anyones face but you gotta admit...a comment box is no place to pick prime rib or caviar or Borneo bugs...if that's anyones dellicatessen. Shy? I'm looking for bitches who only want FDAU.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well bullseye, you hit the banger right on the heatedupspot there toyboy. I do FDAU and I just only today bought two signs I just had to have, Dog on board and Pet on board and proudly display them on the back of my run-around and zoom, work-mobile. I plan to do lotta burnout donuts outside the plaza and in eyerange of the copshop, and in the 5km zone. The cops love me as I am the local grass. I wanted to be one of the young ones but it became too violent so I became a chicken. Someone went up my zoom-ass at the plaza and I like pulling up to my bumper babee, only gay rape does my spine completely outa line.
I went to the pet shop and got an original collar. Really it does not matter what you look like as long as you can feel the part. I learnt that in acting school when I was a child star. I gave that life up to pursue art. I see you are an artist too. No wonder we get on so well. And we are both poor, isn't that great.
You spit pulp and create chaotic universes. I know you are talented. You are such a good graphic artist and so prolific. I'm prolific at everything including FDAU and cunning with lingo.
I thought you might be an Englishspeaking Frenchman which would explain the odd french words interwoven amongst other french words. And you are black, we could make such nice babies if we stopped doing FDAU for a while and if I wasn't so old. Try something else for a change. Slipadictame. Do not worry about the age thing I can tell you stories about the womens' rights movement before you were born, and let's face it you have few other comments form ladies coming in at this point. I am a psychic and I predict you will have hundreds of women soon, just remember I was the first.

Anonymous said...

Handy man and Repairmen

Can You Fix this and Can you fix that well

free hovercraft building plans Advice at http://remodeling11.com/bee.pl?ki=master&remodeling=home . If you are Looking for free hovercraft building plans Then Here it is