7/23/2007

Break my back twice so the first time makes me think there wont be a second time

If all else fails in life dictate ever day as if you were an octopus on the wings of a dragon laying eggs on a cemetery so zombie dragons will be born in the twilight of our waning existence to eradicate our hopes of ever coming back from using so much solar power to incinerate our rubbish. Breakfast is better served on a hot plate from a woman who smokes eighty packs of Marlboro's cigarettes before she smokes eighty packs and then smokes eighty more. Life is simple. Don't skateboard on the sand and don't fight four hundred pound Samoans that have been in County because they got caught skateboarding in a place they shouldn't have been.

I will wish to resuscitate life into you demons with the ghost of Pat Morita, but if I want to do this you need to listen to Neil Young's Southern Man while reading this and be racists to racists. It's just too bad his last movie had him acting with Eric Roberts. Because all of those who've witnessed the Kennedy assassination that are now dead that's the outcome of anyone who works with Eric Roberts in a movie. K.I.A.W.W.W.E.R. Yes that stands for Killed In Action While Working With Eric Roberts.

When I pass on I want someone to gink the hell out of me. So I can go to heaven.



The enmity grows with every waking moment. And when I sleep I don't care to dream about Pete Wentz because that would make me gay even if he was in a dream where I was torturing him like Jack Bauer because the very fact that he would even be in a dream mine would make me 13 on the Homo Meter by default.


Just out of curiosity I've always wanted to go to a nudist camp or retreat but be that one guy with a tube sock on my johnson and tell everyone that Captain Willie is agoraphobic. I never did understand why people have this feeling of being naked. Some weird Eden complex overwhelms them into shredding off the clothes and call out to all the hippies and major bush to let it be free. I guess I wouldn't mind it if every chick was brunette and wanted to bring their Brazilian and Italian bodies drenched in chocolate sex oil for a nice round of twister. Yes there are no males in my nudist camp. But you know some guys have the excuse, "Oh honey I just happened to fall into her!" is the explanation of this nudist mishap below: I put together an image below this mound of herpes that explains what just happened here.



Hell yeah peeps! They fell into the Homey Train. Get your local slut to submit to the most degrading bootcake event of the century and blast that bitch into a Homey Train.

by the way bootcake means Bukkake. Feel the liberty to use this phrase when ever just quote ginkfist.

No comments: