7/30/2007

Where we end up.

isnt always where we will go. im going on vacation in a little bit. Ginkfist has been on vacation for a little bit. sorry about that. I've crawled in and out of the bottle about as many time as Gink's been pregnant. and between the two of us, the crack pipe stays hot. I think we've done ok. we're still above the post a day mark, by quite a stretch. and i think we've offended most of you quite well. some by the content, some from the lack off. I know some of you weird fucks, show up with your dick in your hand and lament, a text passage akin to this one. thats right, i used the word akin. English's teachers of mine: suck my dick, or ill fuck your akin. but not Akon. he's hood. I want to know what people want from ginkfist. whether its the picture of their grandma blowing a poodle, to my grandparents asking that i not bash the pope on good friday. I spare him no quarter. I believe Jesus was a magician. and i think rapture may very well be the end of days for all of us (fuck yea, led zep title, AND arnold schwarzenegger movie title in one quote") It's easy if you try. no hell below us. above us, only HIGH. speakin of. i was at work, and gotdamn, this dude was high on meth. I didnt understand one word he said in 6ix hours. honestly. not like you're at a bar tellin a chick your cock is eight inches "honetsly", like honestly this guy was higher than fuck. I dont agree with that. I believe, in whiskey, and the occasional pot and cigarette. Pot makes me feel like im dyin, and with cigarettes im damn sure i am. I dont know if anyones read this far, but if you have. lemme know. Ill get you drunk, somehow. Ill be in real america next month, lets make it happen. I gotta shit.

No comments: