4/10/2006

Celeb News of the Gink

Insider news has reported that Staind frontman Aaron Lewis has kicked some major ass with the new Stained Album. He has souly done all the music for Staind's album with his mouth. The drums, guitar, bass, and assisted programming was all hummed, rat tat tatted, chuga chug chug, and deedle da deeted with the virtuoso tongue of Lewis. The new album was leaked through a septic system yesterday which coincidentally is entitled: Poop Staind Cycle When asked of this as a marketing ploy to sell the album to potty mouth humorists like the South Park demographic, Lewis was qouted saying, "My daddy beat me. This is an expirement into the psychosis of the shit in my life. And the shit that will always be in my life. I know I have a lot of money and my tear sockets have dried up, but I'm still crying inside. It hurts y'know to be rich and better than Limp Bizkit but still suck. My daddy beat me."I have the cover art of the new album and the tracklisting posted below.


  1. My daddy beat me
  2. Poop Staind Cycle
  3. Nothing is left but right
  4. Poor rich hate anger song
  5. The dad of hate
  6. Hate the of Dad
  7. Your dad is right behind you
  8. Watch out your going to get beaten
  9. Listen to this song after abuse
  10. Hang my fathers father
  11. Were is mommy?
  12. Gorge into the feces
  13. Poor rich hate anger song (Remix) Ft. Lil Jon and Wierd Al
  14. (Daddy yelling in the background secret song)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most significant info
for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The website style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D.
Good job, cheers

Here is my web site ... best diet for weight loss