4/20/2006

You are so fucked up you don't even know it

I'm a celeb but nobody likes me. That's why I post scant pics of every movement. Life never meant so much as the last JPG fapper Ryan sent me and I posted it the first. I take shots of water to get faded off the text I bequeefed to the world. My homies think I'm tight but I'm loose like panty hose over a Yokozuna. I take the time to make captions around an anonymous picture and pretend like my blog is the greatist thing that happened to a celeb that didn't know it was cumming when she let her mams hang out like a National Geographic cover starlet. I forked a pig and nobody cared. I was dancing in my underwear before Tom Cruise had a name. Aliens intrigue me but not to the point where an apple is the name of the next holocaust. Fortifiy the justification that the jealousy is taking over the rant equal to the observation of starvation. One could think of trikes rolling down the hill into the popes mouth while he spews yellow orange shit from his eye sockets into a group orgy hording the only corn left to feed a million ebola victims already dying of VD from Cancun and a Hep shot that went wrong on American Midol. We all have mold hopping on a scooter man dyking into the trains forskin prune ruin eggs vast condom reach out for the stars hopes that don't man any goblets working against the revolutionary strides that make us believe we are the only individual pleasure we can only really make haste of happiness from dweeds as it tortures the very soul of duke wipes from a trashy oxford render magazine. I hope I make more sense then George Washington flying above on a hover board ready to prize us with candies molded into a razor blade that makes Mountain Dew seem like a Vault with all the secrets of Edgar Cayce's Lone Ranger DVDRs. I hate Drunken Stepfathers Superficials Thighswideshut and a links i cant link to. I want celebs to be so known that we can smell it when they fart from a 5600 mile radius. I want to know when they itch their calfs on Europa. I need to be inside the mind of someone everyone cares about but not really because qwerty was so important they had to make a stand and tell everyone hey this person is so fucked up except when you realised that they were you became the slug under the salt umbrella protected from harm but for the fact that my life is so underrated people should follow me around when I make phone calls to the bank telling them that their automated systems purged my identity into a Iron Maiden video and that the British sold me 14 tons of heroin because I was the most fapable thing since the Who. This is dyke syndrome. A stain on the face of humanities underwear. I don't care if we save phytoplankton just take me to the next Canadian fuck booth so I can cum on the outlandish orc bitch who is doing this for money because she says she has nothing else to do. I believe it. Or I would be asking everyone for the Lindsey Lohan nip slip. I care because Jews dont. I fuck tree limbs and stumps because the earth is more important than a nice warm puss. Blank willow...blank willow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]