4/14/2006

Tim Austin and Elfinvale Kelpies

Wanna eat some Kelpies?
Sounds like good eatin's to me!
Wanna do some blow?
Sounds like some good nasal to me!
Wanna fuck a rabbit in the doo doo hole?
Sounds like some bunny to me!
Tim Austin is Shakuhspeaar to a Kelpie for what
I am to an unborn ogre fetus.
He's my hero.
Move over D. Quaid, D. Cheadle, D. Rum and D. Chain, T.A. and the Elfinvale Kelpies are moving in on a bitch ass trife scooter pusher from the highlands of Scotland. What your butt nuggets they gettin' picked by black eggs and stink fingers. Group O'gs and shniat. Blow back from the toilet catch a lil poopy particle on the butt cheaak!

1 comment:

bestiality stories teen said...

Ill go and get dressed, I said. I looked and saidthat wasnt exactly what I had said to write.
femdom toilet servitude stories
rape sexual stories
teen girls and dogs sex stories
stories xnxx com
erotic celebrity stories
Ill go and get dressed, I said. I looked and saidthat wasnt exactly what I had said to write.