9/29/2006

Actor hands, perverse and morose, and the crew called Mercury.

It was brought to my attention by a fellow friend of mine that when someone speaks the usage of their hands can become an annoyance. It's kind of like when someone says a word that you don't know and you learn it and then everyone starts saying tre. And tre = gay. I started noticing the weight that actor hands puts on my annoyance button. Even more annoying than the Rolling Stones. And usually when someone has actor hands they can't control the expression on their face the universal dumb numb expression that makes you feel like you should know something that they know but you realize it doesn't matter if you know it or not because usually it's really not worth knowing. I'm sure Jesus had that best set of actor hands. Just in case you don't know what actor hands ginkfist has prepared an image showing the epitome of actor hands. Yeah actor hands aren't the shit.



Someone needs to tell people when they are doing it so they start to realize how hard it is to explain things without using them. It's common to start freaking out when you realize you are doing something that has become habitual throughout your life. Kind of synonymous with the realization that you have to blink then you start pondering all day about your need to blink.
Then pop! it's breathing. You think about breathing constantly. Then you start thinking about people fucking watermelons.Yes blind niggers to the perverse it happens. Below is the most prime example I could dig up. And don't think I'm racist because I used the words NIGGERS and WATERMELONS in two different sentences. To me a nigger is an idiot white or black. Someone who likes to eat their own shit and put his vomit that he collects from eating his own shit in his/her's kids school lunches. That kind of person to me is a nigger. I hate white people. Asians are cool in my book. Watermelon fuckers aren't!!!!

Right now I'm listening to Bread's everything I own.
This brings me onto the morose. I'm pretty sure the talk my maybe girlfriend that I still have that we are going to have later is going to end up me single her happy. I've been pining over her descision for the past two weeks. I love her and all but I can't take this. Feels like I'm walking on lava and all I have are snow shoes. Speaking of lava or things radiating extreme heat. The crew of Mercury 45 are set to bring my soul close to the sun so it burns inside a feiry furnace of succubi pussies where they formulate it into a chemical alkaliod that angels snort. Snort all night. Can you feel the beat of the rhythm of the night? I've got gangrene in both feet(Thanks John Cena.)
deez be dah dudes that have my soul.

All in all the past couple of weeks have been fucked. At least DRINI likes ginkfist and didn't send a mexican hit squad to sell me oranges. It's like a jungle sometimes. That's why I have a solution. Don't trust anyone with round glasses. People who have round glasses are fucked up. Andrew Cunanan for example. You want others?

they are all fucked up. some cool some hobos. but all still fucked. and yes just because they wear round glasses.
one thing before I go. I don't like Gary Jules.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy shit the watermelon fucker was hilarious

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.