9/13/2006

Things I picked up along the way...in life and in that little Cathouse I frequent in Reno. Not the HBO one. The one with Veit-Trannies.

Over the past month or so I've sound some interesting things in my head and in that perscription bottle of ether in my new bedroom. If anyone has any DMT or knows how to excrete it from my penial gland I would like to know it might sober me up. I found a great movie on EBAY. My homies would enjoy it cause y'know I'm from the ol' Jewish ghetto.
I found a DNA test in the Laundry that I scooped up from the Maury show when I went in the studio to rail coke off of one of the camera guys' probably now ex-girlfriends you want to know the results?Powder, Billie Corgan, and Mr. Freeze are all related. They formed a super-group called the Blue Man Group that ate Maynards astral chicken sometime back. Check the archives non-frequenter of the most Chinese website you'll never find on the shores of Taiwan.

Aside from the occasional Hamburger Hill flashback/flashdance I tend to freak out when I see Buhleedhatesque people occuring in the news. From what I saw recently Brian Peppers has been reading Sun-Tzu's art of war and rubbing white skins with world leaders equally as pretty and just as pedo.
Yet the buck doesn't stop there. Other than a viscious DMT addiction and a mind blow from a Vancouver Tool concert where they sped up Schizm I got hooked on a new T.V. show. Not one that involves Dharma corp or some whiny piano virtuoso kid and his brain sergeon dad that live in a fictional town in Colorado but an old favorite of mine. You might have seen in on Nick at Night or if you are an old ass muther fucker that reads Ginkfist you might have even seen the first episode and fapped to it's arabian blonde bombs over Bahgdad character.

*thnx to Marissa for the idea. I had to steal your thunder. Even though I know you own a warlock in your purse and are ready to unleash him at any moment.

The guy below is a douche I didn't run into him on my hiatus but I wish i had run into his soul patch. They are probably pubes he found on his boyfriend anyways. He isn't even wearing any of that clown makeup or an upside down cross or have a tat that says: dimmu and opeth turn the wheels of the universe 10 arpeggios at a time.
and lastly a good ginkin' deserves a good baby and his momma.


No comments: