9/23/2006

How are you?

Me? im fine. though sometimes i feel like spinning. Not like i have the urge to get up and spin, but that my internal gyro isnt in sync with the planet. i have a hangover, and i prolly gotta deuce it here in a lilbit. I saw several people get arrested tonight, and saw twice as many fights. I had two beers with patrice. it was nice, somewhat. i feel mortality when im at the bar, and even moreso when im not at the bar. I feel like im evaporating quicker than the rest. I puked in a street, and on a strangers deck last night. i also got kicked in the nose. im gunna take a nap.

elginko, spanish for the gink.

p.s. I hate when people type yr instead of your/you're, and i also hate gd instead of god damnit or just god. with the advent of the keyboard, none of us have excuses to take shortcuts. I can't wait until life is seen as a shortcut to heaven or hell, then we will have truly transcended.

No comments: