9/16/2006

Samurai eat ninjas. Squids eat divans. Sputnik found a home.

Alabaster cradles take naps inside unborn chicken eggs. A rustic blade maldeformed and ridden with ebola bounds in the swamp foot of a rugged snuff film. All the waters run deep with Nile blood. Egypt has fallen and become swollen with locusts on a pig farm with no fodder. Aeon Flux is a rip off of this one book I read when I was 14 in the 40's. Dissonance is a formulaic equation at the equator that spawns humpie salmon. I'd die before I let someone eat my last Slim Jim. I was on an island once talking to an Argentinian potsmokin bike rider on the equinox. He told me there was a lot of hot brazillian women waiting to be snatched up into life's crabpot. I'd recently heard a kitten was in a crab pot as well. Vacancy means that one has to occupy the space before it rolls itself into a PCP ridden joint laced with all the equivalence of happiness. Hippos dawn discus drab do right diddy dastardly dwindled into Dwights. The acclemated body wants to except heat or cold right before it waits for the next bus to light fire to Billy Joel and his whole family. I've talked to Eve. Her favorite fruit was Papaya but she said an Apple was the next best thing. Women tend to take the next best thing in place of what they should eat as a whole. Men give ribs and expect someone else to give the patron barbecue sauce. Yoga made me vomit a canteen full of special pinatas. If I had control of Neil Young I'd make him play Aphex Twin covers on harmonica so Bob Dylan could play the washtub bass and sing Emmit Otter's jugband Christmas in Aramaic backwards. Chicago(the band) would be proud of all the Pixies I sent to Uruguay. I am a bandito of the night spouting flourescent catatonic tonics with bionic sonnets. I could play Iron Maiden with wine glasses if you fed me enough carpet to munch. The mighty pen writes what the fingers communicate to the brain because the brain is just a vessel of axons interconnected in a neurotrasmittic superhighway of Union Flaggers pulsating Don Juan ayahuasca trips that seep into children while they are sleeping and thinking of what new incarnation the Power Rangers will evolve into next. Isn't the wisdom our elders pass onto us a regurgitation of ancient ass Christian Slater movies that existen in the late eighties? Rufus could jam on a guitar with Bill and Ted but could he shank Brutus after he did in Ceasar on the fourth season of Oz. The wizard is right around the corner if you make a left you cant miss his magical intentions. Jermain Dupree fights rabbits. I once saw a man in a Lakers uniform hit a gong in Vancouver, Canada it was close to the best thing I had seen. I'll never tell you the best thing I have seen it's not worth your time but if you got an extra couple of years to spend I'll gladly sell them on Ebay for Al Gore because I predict he'll be assassinated just because he talks about the environment. We all know what happened to the guy who built the water engine. He sleeps with fishes...see? I sleep with fishes too but they are buried in the sand and dug up two weeks later because I have a fetish of rotting corpses and scalene decay. Actually it's a disease called whoyougunnafuckwhenidon'thaveenoughcashtobringarussianwhoretoyourdisco. I'm sure you'll find someone to fuck. The world is full of fuckers. Liars Cheetahs and dweebs. They all run in he same family as a muck trying to make it in the real world without a barcode tattooed to the back of their neck. I make Hitler look like Jean Bennet Ramsey. I make Napolean look like Timothy McVeigh before he got molested by David Koresh and the Sunshine Band. I've had so much USB sex with Batman he went to Robin for a pedophiliac addiction. Only to cure it with fucking mufflers. Chairman Mao went up to Allah and asked him if Buddha had lost a game of Backgammon with Satan and Loki. The truth of the matter he told Mao was that Shiva and Athena were lesbians and their key to the kingdom of divine grace was to do a 69 down the highway while Alexander and Hephistian were still packing their shit in front of Ptolemy. He had a nice ride...two wheels on 2 horse power. I eat vampire flesh at Jewish barbecues because the only thing kosher I can eat is monster body parts. Yes that means I wipe my ass with the mummy and all my sewage goes into the Creature of the Black Lagoons home. We don't need to water let the mutherfucker drink Shnappes until he finds out that gravel makes a great gravy or homebrew. If I lost my fingers would you all of our Ginkfist fans force Steven Hawking to give up his wheelchair so I could spit my prose with mind bullets?

No comments: