9/27/2006

Bullshits





These are a few photoshops i've been working on. The above one is from the parkinsons post i stole leif the dudiqua in the middle and did a techno-warhol theme just without the gay hue actions. the one above that the third one down is just a bunch of random faces. Cheif..Leif..Winner is in there somewhere and some bum nag. The other two are gradients that I fucked around with. And tweaked. I don't think I did very many filters on those actually i don't think i used any...just blending and layer copies. I felt like i was on meth today. It might have been the fact I found out T.O. overdosed yesterday and didn't gink it till earlier. We got a shit load of hits. Which rocks..not enough hits though. I wrote ginkfist on a couple of flyers at western washington today maybe someone spread the herp to a bunch of mexi nuggets and pollacks. keep trying to suck our thumbs and only get dicks with chicks who eat spicks on twigs and fig newtons that grow armpit rashes staff infectious mollasess asses that cause car crashes.

No comments: