10/16/2006

I took a shot of Vampirism now I'm an addict to staying up until 5 am


Now that it is post World War IV and I'm actually blogging from the future I wanted to let everyone know that Humans don't survive and Cylons take impregnate oxen on a mass scale. The Ox believe in an Apocalypse Darwinian creed as in only the fittest will survive. They evolved into a Minotaurean race and settled in the constellation Taurus. Every animal/Cylon Hybrid is born on April 25th making them all Taurus's on the Zodiac. They power interstellar space fleets with an unquenchable resource of Red Bull and their armor plating is a mithril adamantium Michael Jordan jersey. I've only been able to capture one visible representation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U do think overtime. Do you dream in colour too? And/or do you see like dog's see? How do you know? Do you run around all day and night like a chook with or without it's head, if it mattered, and/or get only 5 mins rapid eye movement or do yor (yes martians say yor) eyes roll back and up and down, around inside out their earthly sockets? See yor eye drs on next planets, if it persists. Meet me for a chat at my planet location of choice, have some out of space food, for a green scaley web-date. I hope you do not need a new girlfiend as I am shooting up in my rocket ship and I hate this space junk, I guess there is room for one more. I am planning on being a friendly austrALIEN.