10/06/2006

whos the savvy bastard now gink?


drini said...

However I must spoil the party. I wasn't the first one to remove Ginkfist from wikipedia. I was the second.

* 05:49, 11 May 2006 Brookie (Talk | contribs | block) deleted "Ginkfist" (Nonsense)

* 02:43, 10 May 2006 Drini (Talk | contribs | block) deleted "Ginkfist" (prod 5 may)

* 23:13, 4 May 2006 Academic Challenger (Talk | contribs | block) deleted "Ginkfist" (nonsense)

See? :P


as usual, drini was trying to one up the ginkfist. by "spoiling" the party and accusing me of being misspoken. I think he's under the assumption that i said that he deleted us first. However.what i really said was... :
we decided to put ourselves on Wikipedia, and of course they took us down, but we kept fightin back and reposting our wikipedia entry. the first guy who took us down was called captain avenger or some stupid shit like that (I'm not lying.) then it was our venerable foe and ally: DRINI. for some reason, (prolly the fact that we never accquired pictures of captain asshole) our contempt for the wikiadministrators was directed solely at one man who bore that burden well, the drini. I forget who found the photos first, i think it was gink, but after that it was on, it was a relentless onslaught of photoshopping Drini in any situation our minds could blow out of proportion.



El ginko: 1
Drini: 0 (deletin us doesnt count :) )
big boobs: ( . Y . )


P.S. That proves it drini, we are more reputable than wikipedia administrators, we need a rock n roll related stub.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will delete your blog then