10/08/2006

Yo Drini,

Damn dude. Wikipedia is amazin, i vandalized you're user site a wee bit and it was reverted pretty damn quickly, within 2 minutes or so. I dont know if that was you or not (rumor has it that mexico shuts off electricity after 8pm so im not sure) but i was thinking with you bein in mexico and me bein left handed. that we should square the circle. i can do it with two compasses, and i dont buy that nonsense that since pi is transcendental that its impossible. if you can square the circle and start a blogger account, i'll put you on ginkfist if you're able to create "rambling nonsense" and if you can photoshop hitler in lingerie with bea arthur smoking pcp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, then where is the pic of that sweet aussie chick? Do show us. I'm sure she is as lovely as she is tolerant of you all perverted fresh men from america's worst colleges. Shitting in your own nest is what my street fighting daddio jokingly would say to everyone as he also yelled "I don't owe you a living," also. I guess my dad would love that chick and not want to see her face changed with some bitter gink jest. Show us the beautiful girl who had the grace and naivity to chatroom you months ago so we can see if she is, as we suspect, so too good for ginkfist. Hey?

Anonymous said...

I can square the circle
I do have a blogger account
but I?m photoshop useless