8/01/2006

Artemisia Gentileschi

The woman who painted Judith beheading Holofernes here was Artemisia Gentileschi. She went through a seven month rape trial after accusing one of her fathers employers of raping her. Her story is interesting and should be looked into if you are the kind of guy who gets a lot of pussy. You should wonder how you get your pussy. Is that pussy clean. Is it good pussy. Is it pussy enough to rape over. Probably not. No pussy is good enough to rape. Unless it was the Virgin Mary's because some quintessence raped her of having the consent to have the child of God. But in a turn of events I think it was a good thing. Artemisia painted this out of her disgust and guilt. Yet I think she examined the situation of Judith and used it to break free of the common stereotypes. Portait painting into more of the expressions of the religions icons used in many classical paintings. The picture reminds me of some faces of death shit I had seen when I was younger. Or something that goes down in Abu Ghraib-me- some coke -nazis.
I really feel like playing with myself now. I think I'm going t fap to old Elisha Cuthbert pics or brazillian beauties.

No comments: