8/18/2006

High ate us. Hi anus. Hi hate tusk. Hiatus.

It might have been in January of 06' or December of 05' I started blogging as 'stink of the gink'. Soon a merger between gink and fist was brought to everyones diluted attention and we went on a photoshopping cunt poppin Jon Benet killer catching black bulging eye wiki poundin math teacher hoarding 50 year old aussie loving ginkwaring tittie twisting quest to make you fucks fap crap and laugh. I will be going a way for a little while because I am moving and today they are turning off my internet. I might be gone a week...or a month or I might find some internet cafe in the lower 48 to copulate around. Save post 600 for me please if it even takes that long. I hope El Ginko treats you guys well while he is sick. That little fucking bitch doesn't have half the post power I do but he is one of the oracle, guru, bodhis, dharma bums of Gizinkfizizinazizist. Eddie Egan in the Gene Hackman autobiography(which is "our" holy bible) said it best in the first lines of chapter five: 'The first things that count about me are as follows I drink beer, I lay broads and I bust heads.'
I'm an alcholic HIV infested boxer.

No comments: