8/18/2006

Good night, and good luck.

I've had a fever for over a week now, it comes and goes. My throat is tighter than hilary clintons twat after the whole cigar fiasco. I Buhleedhat that im dying, in a brain tumorish sort of way. I havent photoshopped anything in over a week, and those boobs i posted earlier were supposed to be animated, but i'm afraid my sickness is getting serious, as in serious to the point of:

MAKING BOOBS STAND STILL.



its pretty god damned scary. every boob ive seen is completely stiff. even man boobs. I dont know what that means. I was gunna go to the doctor today, but i kinda fagged out and slept it off, for the simple fact that im ass poor and really can't afford to go to the doc, because i have a huge ass doc appt in september/october thats gunna set me back a few grand, so if i have a sore throat then, ill get it taken care of them.

heres my weak ass attempt at a photoshop.

ITS THE MAJORITIES FAVORITE MINORITY: ASTRONAMINORITY!
here is astronaminority from its a small world, resembling George Harrison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is about attachment email address. you said Dahghda@hotmail.com
I have sent hot pic there I hope for my namesake that it is not some 'big' businessman's address for some smutty enjoyment on his laptop. Have you sent me on a wild goose chase? I sent the photo there, where you said to, go check. I hope you get big influx of photomail, and use photo to the best of your ability. I guess if it went on this site my name would go down in standards quite quickly and to more viewers but you look after my name won't ya. I wanna be a star on ginkfist for you and all the other ginkfists all over the wide world of the web. Love is smut, sometimes.