8/13/2006

This town is drowning me.

perhaps its the influx of alcohol, bad company and precipatation(is that spelt right?) but i've grown sick of this town. i like alot of things about this town:

I can "try to quit drinking" but it usually doesn't happen.
I get hardcore anxiety, but so does half of this town.
i know which chicks not to bang.
i know where to get a free beer and a hot bite of food (aside from the homeless shelter).
I can go to the bar, and people know what the word "ginked" means.
I can hear "Oh, ginkfist, ya that shits fucked up." and pretend to not be happy.
I can sleep on couches where naked chicks are bound to jump on top of you at any given moment and give you the avian flu.
I can say, well did you yell at his window, and someone would say "yea, i screamed obscenities and shit and to no avail"
I can run into Engineer of LCT's Parents, and let me know that he writes them 3 page letters that are super sappy (when i get the original's of this, you're getting GINKED BITCH.)
I can get tea at 10am fuckin wasted wearing a tie, and run into 10 people that my parents work with.

But i do grow tired of it, and i don't know if it's another town that is the cure. i hope so. I think im too much of a "character" and not enough of a "person" (another 7th floor distinction made beforeginkfist.) for this small of a town. i try to be sick and grumpy and still run into people who make me smile, that shit sucks. just tonight i ran into a guy a know, whos staying with another guy i know, both of whom ive come into accquaintance with recently, who said " God Damn dooner, you should walk around with a recorder or a pen and paper, and just keep that shit to yourself until you write a book or make it big." I like that, and hate it at the same time. I've heard it before, and would love to, but its rather cocky. i'd rather kick quiet ass Like stephan Segal, then go out loud like Chuck Norris, than vice-versa, i dont think it works if you're chuck first, it takes the surprise away. I have this gut feeling that ill make myself into something somewhat substantial, but i'm sure most of the populous have this same instinct. but i'd like to think that i'm better than you guys, or at least have the potential to be. well thats enough Panties in a knot for me, im gunna go cry and masturbate.



P.S. I used to work at Mel's Penis, and served Russian Catlings, and tonight i went in there, and the catlings looked disgusting, and this fag emo was working, listening to panic at the disco, and had taken down the vinyl player, first off:
Panic at the disco is homo(Gay guys are cool, but Homo shit sucks.)
to the Homo who asked me oh are they your favorite band(take a wild fucking guess)
and to the assmunch who couldnt cook Top ramen correctly: Your earrings and tattoo's do not make you cool or hardcore, it just proves the fact that you bought into the whole shebangabang when tribal was cool, and know you have gauged earrings and a panic at the disco obession, I shit more creative than you exist.


Peace and carrots.

2 comments:

Engineer said...

Tell me who was listening to Panic in the store, and their fucking fired. We're trying to crack down on these non-vinyl listening fags. Straight out of Dave's mouth. "If you see anyone jacking an IPod or CD player into the stereo, let me know and they're fucking fired. We go classic here."
I'm just the messenger of the Don of Dumps.

Oh, and that letter didn't get sappy until the end. I basically wrote a letter telling Rick's B-day audience that he made me an alcoholic, then had to say something good about him. I'll email you the original if you're curious. Bitch.

Engineer said...

Oh. I forgot I just sent a new Vinyl player to the Juneau store with this week's shipment today... that shit broke...

But they still shouldn't be listening to that gay shit. Expect that to change real quick.