6/20/2006

Crepuscular Symphony. Twilight in the eyes of a rectangle.

There is a profound question to be asked from this picture. Do you take coffee with your biscuits? A trife subject in an abysmal convoluted black earth. The toil of subjecting yourself to the common era. Wish upon a miracle to refrain from being the poise and balancing the equilibrium. Do you understand the meaning of this: Pick up a plate and regurgitate what was eaten. Nope. No noise behind my ears. Except for this reiterating vision I had when I watched people watching waking life on shrooms. They thought that it was the best thing they had ever seen. Best thing I ever saw was a visual representation of J.G. Ballard's Atrocity Exhibition. One part in particular where a woman had a block tied to her face and on that block was a picture of Ronald Reagen. She was getting it doggy-style while half her body was hanging outside a car window. At least that was my memory of it. I'm not sure if that really happened or not.

Is there a medication for the fanatacism? I'm devoured in episodic tradgedies that take money out of my wallet when I go to BlockBuster to rent individual dvd's of 24. My life sometimes is a day-long fight against the terror that other people bestow upon my. Like the terror I get walking into a bar knowing that I should drink my life away because there really is no point to the totality of things except for the fact that life is really beautiful and watching Heathcliff episodes on repeat for 45 hours straight is a healthy and understandable thing for a young adult. I commiserate with the fanatics but I don't understand them. Nine Inch Nails is better than TooL. I honestly believe that. As Richard Feynman once explained something an Artist told him by stating that when he sees a flower(the artist) it is more beautiful to him than Richard because he is a scientist. He says that since Feynman is a scientist that he just picks it apart and tries to find its meaning and that causes it to be destruct in his eyes. Feynmans retort was that it was his observation of beauty that differed because Feynman can see the beauty in all that atoms that represent its aesthetic, the colors that change from budding and so forth. In all recognization of that I still know that NIN is better than TooL and anyone else who says otherwise is wrong. I'm king.


The perception thing goes a long way when you want to understand what you see. I see a kid who done did wrong. Parent took action because if that parent does not take action and does not whip his eye with a texas belt buckle that kid will grow up in defiance. Also you can say that his discipline will lead to sedition but more often times than not if you discipline someone they will learn how to act right. They will learn that what you see on MTV is not the Torah and what you do in life does represent what you will be thought of in the afterlife. I wouldn't want to be known as the guy who drove into 4 schools with a clown suit exposing myself to the generations that will lead this nation. Although when I watch Fox News I do see clowns exposing themselves in many different ways. One time there was one hanging on some fish wire and it farted out dice that rolled into lucky sevens. Dude won a fortune bought Microsoft and modded every X-box game into having giraffe semen come out of the controller when you died playing video game.

It's not a question as to if we are subjecting ourselves to this kind of action. It's more of a question as to why we like this sort of action. this is a massochistic blah I cut my wrists for attention because everyone else does it. This is a force fed loose anus we can just shove carrots into. I like that though. It's cool. It's so cool I'm going to wear pink and black, change my name to Tariq denounce the white man and pledge to the Tunisian flag. It's so cool that my room is a playden for 67 year old pedophiles that pedo-justice squads have to catch me on CSNBC to get my ass into jail only to release me back into the public in a few years so I can do it again. I seen some school teachers on there too. I've seen some school teachers giving head to kids who have never had it and they want to really "educate them." What am I going to to about all this. Nothing. I'm going to smoke cigarettes, cloves, sheeps, and steaksauce. Drink gatorade and moesha alike. I'm going to get on stage say a few jokes make people listen to catsex sounds on the Borneo border and let fruitation of the anti-christ dwell in the stews of a counter-culture that makes Raelian orgies look like a yurt village on fire in the midsts of a Bruce Campbell telethon helping Muhammud Ali fight George Forman for which grill Escelade and Grease alike to the final armeggedon where we throw Clay Aiken into the lake of fire and playpen magazines with dancing midgets playing acordians and pan flutes to a whisky dive into the plasma that was created in the first -36 to -79th power of the universe. Why? Because penis size matters and white people keep stealing what black people do. That's why. Blame the Native Americans because they were here first and didn't build a skyscraper. I waste paper.

No comments: