6/26/2006

The Order of the Serpentine


Apparently The Order of the Serpentine is a club or cult that helps you get over the fact that you slept with a monstrocity. I guess they concocted such an idea from the fact that if you wear any Axe body spray you are bound to attract a few wild boars. In the recent age of advertisement we are no strangers to the salutes of sexploitation. Now that Online Gambling is being praised for its marketablity to get more people to spend more time on their ass at home instead of spending more time in Sodom wasting away their money at a real poker table getting some sort of social dignity in their lives instead of being a 34 year old homo yeah thats right a fucking homo gambling his mommy's credit card debt into oblivion. Now you can be a 34 year old homo who joins an online club of the asp and decide its alright that I got fucked by that blonde girl from the bar or the middleschool dance. She doesn't have what I don't want. And every man everywhere wants the herp. But I guess if ytou just got done fucking the earhold of someone you might want the common decency to get a back rub from someone. I wouldn't have even trimmed my pubes for a picture like that. This is the sales pitch people. Make as much money as you can. Forget that your life may be the only one in the universe and just go out and waste it away. Make for good blog material and just move onto the next day like it never happened. I wonder if he ever got that thing out of there. Well...if you see that guy walking down the street tell him that I am proud that I am not him. Better yet get a little nibble of that dibble then you can say you tasted something you never thought anyone would tell you to taste without wanting to taste what you could taste on your own tasteful accord.Yet I'm still baffled that people still fuck mufflers when their body spray wears off.
It's true that men will do anything. You can find a man who will
wear anything and fuck a little muffler hole. I think that
was in my backyard. Anyway I'll probably look like that in about
1 year so I might as well muster up the gusto and busto a nutto in a
mufflo and blo all yo into oblivio.
And trust me the walk of shame does not end here.

No comments: