6/14/2006

I swear to Allah

In my days as a working man I listen to the radio. And no I'm not one of those people. I'll admit it I do like some popular music. That of course in most eyes makes me a neanderthal. I'm fine with a big brow ridge. Although it gets in the way of sucking dick out of a can. I like the radio because its funny. Not Dane Cook or Mitch Hedberg funny but more like Dennis Quaid funny. Like all women who have toxic shock syndrome I have some complaints. Five bands that anal rape my ears whilst thinking about how I can fuck every emo chick with a Rapier and a rustic Cup of Noodles fork sitting pretty on a mound of cash blowing out rectal exams to the next Deuteronomy I see.

  • These faggots right here. AKA: Fall Out Boy. I can't stand to listen to these guys. How did theymake it? Telling their record execs that they found mammoth tusks buried under a diaper so large it gave them music talent. I could plug in my satellite radio that I don't have and change it to the ogre sex sounds channel and beat off for 6 years straight before I ever wanted to listen to one riff these guys put out. And Fall Out Boy, way to steal your name from the Simpsons. If I was going to steal a name from the Simpsons I would call my band the Chief Wiggums. Sell another billion records and blind our children into thinking thatmen looking like women is totally exceptable. Republicans you should start worrying about these boys. They are yours.

Jack Johnson. Get off the guitar don't get back on the board and lose the whole college radio I need love I knew
love I have love outfit. You lost me when I heard you.
I know everyone has wolfed opinions on how you should
characterize someone or categorize music. I say fuck that
go spool out bananas from a septic tank and slip them
into your cooter. Jack Johnson really does suck people. I
cant stop tapping on his guitar to keep a beat and Curious George is never going to make it to Bahgdad to save people from blowing the shit out of themselves. I'm sure he's hot and next to being a model but look at his face. It screams out fapping with shit as his lubricant to pictures of pregnant Hollywood Starlets. Lose the cool.


U2. With a passion I never want to hear another
lyric talking about the blue sky. Over the hill kills.
It kills all fucking day. I know how to dismantle
an atomic bomb: U2 and the dissonant EDGE with
back up fags preaching peace and prosperity. If
you wanted to change the world so much quit playing
music. I do have to say one good thing about them
though, it's that I'm glad I'm not them. They did
start out playing music without knowin how to play any instruments. So fucking what. I'm about to hang myself from the Joshua Tree.

Coldplay. Coldplay change my life the first time
I heard them. I had a stroke and on the way
to the hospital an epiphany as well. I had a vision
that I was bleeding internally and shitting leeches
and slugs inside a bottomless toilet where a Balrog
was snipping at my craw hairs and occasionally catching a pubey on my testical pulling the skin down just enough to where it would pluck it out. In fact that is what happened and "Yellow" was the soundtrack to the harrowing experience. Naming your baby Apple is almost cool. Should have named it Microsoft or Nelson Mandela's Right Eye Cornea Infection Martin-Paltrow. Fall off the planet already. Unless you got a bootleg copy of Halo 3 I don't want to hear shit from these guys. I'd fuck every one of them up with the back of my back which is the front of my front gut. Lose the everything start new bands and lose more money.

K.T. Tunstall. I bet the Acadamy of Music will give this multitalentid cunt what she deserves. Best New Artist that can suck the pink off of the Pink Panthers cock or a big black horse under a cherry tree. I lose my cool when I hear the first couple seconds of her music. I know what most will say. Just turn the radio down. Well when you are skinning cats its good to have a little grip on reality to know that there are other people out there. Nevertheless I have qualms I have qualms. This bitch is going to make it for about 4 minutes. Get sold to a Bonnie Raitt fan club that pukes out corn on Joss Stone pictures. Parading around saying that Joss was the next Janis and this bitch is the next Suge Knight on steroids. I don't know if she is British but I'm going to say it anways, I hate this British Slag. Slip her a roofie and she'll make the right decisions. Slip her a contract with money and she'll rectify the reason I hate most women who aren't bending over at every moment of every day.

1 comment:

Engineer said...

Honestly, I couldn't have said it better myself... But Who the Fuck is KT Whateverthefuckhernameis?