6/01/2006

Penile bonding...glue me, screw me, and jew me.

I've come to find a fascinating thing. My penis speaks in parcel tongue. The language of snakes. I'm a cunt charmer! Believe in me like you would believe in Billy Crystal if he had a tire iron to your mouth telling you,"If that last sharpie get's stolen, I'm going to erect a 14 ft monument!" I call it dialectactleas the Greek name for Penis or as represented on the Rosetta Stone, "Poont Charmer of the Stones of Zeus." I agree with genitals being an average thought of the human being. I've been in a womans head before and believe me half the time they are talking about shoes 83% of that half is 2/3 thinking about penis. Society can't get away from phallacy. See we aren't talking about your penis or my Penis. It's the cultural penis. The omnigenital. I'd like to refer to my studies in Borneo on the aboriginal penis of the orangutang but I don't want to relive those moments. The pen is mighty and the sword is not. You don't see a vagina representing the strengths of mankind. No! You see obelisk monolith and dick alike. D. Cheney, he's in power because he's a Dick. Plain and simple. I look around my apartment which ops as a dildo recycling receptacle from this bar called Berlin Burly's. It is screaming male arm length. Oh oh oh...now I see what you are thinking. Well let me tell you I celebrate what you fellate.
_______________________________


Now on to more of the normalities. Burkina Faso made it to my top 100 places I will never go. Simply because I don't have the money. Keira Knightley farted and Gene Simmons eats out a rhino with his cow tongue. And I found Honda's Asimo's uncle.



No comments: