5/30/2006

Higher Calling? 1-800-FUC-KGOD

To become king and throne alike. Any Toolfan will tell you. Any NEW-AGE Guru will sell you. And I for one am fed up with. The grand'ol higher being quest! The journey into the unknown but known by so many. A frivol search to attain a greater being that what we have now. What is better than what we have now! Nothing in my eyes. I can go out sell crack rock to pussy and get some pussy and sell pussy all in one job. I can shoot who I want when I want but that doesn't make me a killer. It makes me a human being. Do you want to shoot people with lazer beams coming out of your astral mind when you rebirth into some new ascent dimension? I'm sure they don't have astral blood but beams of RGB, ROYGBIV, CMYK semen oscillating from their Alex Grey veins. It's an attempt to understand the dissapearance of good ol' Enoch. Trying to touch angels with your tippy toes. I've seen Stargate people. Kurt Russel ascended into Posiedon with great expectations.

Do you want to get this tattoo on your stomach? You should put it on your face so everyone knows what kind of shit you are into. This stupid drawing refers to nothing but ancient Egyptian aesthetics. A symbol of Pharoahs authority eye of Ra blah blah blah. But what about Metatron and the five platonic solids? It's just the planets and some polygonal crap. It's the same shit you use when you play Dungeons and Dragons. Those little dice.

I'm pretty sure we have all seen this before as well. The study of the torah has preached on about this buddy. Give up sacred geometry because it wont tell you anything. It will teach you how to be a badass and take small spoons from small people. Sephirot is just a strain of pot you can smoke on vacation with your little cult. And Kool-Aid is what you drink! Homos climb the tree of life!

Tool is not a way of life.
Maynard will not play at your sweet 16 birthday party arranged by reality networks.


Now here I have a piece of Geometry that will enlighten you and tell you what to do. It tells you that grandiose plans of life and how to deal with real problems by real people. It touches things on your body that you wouldn't even touch. It takes you to a plane of consciousnes everyone is getting into. No St. Peter, no fiery chariots, no praying under a tree for epochs, not even a dabble into the occult will get you this finely tuned symbolism of divinity. Here I show you the secret to my Bodhisattva:




No comments: