5/10/2006

Vivid Video

I had an interesting dream this morning. I had dreamt I was seated inside of a urethra with a million other people. Kind of like that Woody Allen film,"Everything you fucked about sheeps and liked so you did it again and again til' the Jews got mad at your glasses so you stopped making movies and humped little asian girls." I knew the faces of the people but I didn't really know them, and then kablow thwakdoom blahdow snap crackle plop plop fizz fizz oh what a queef it is I was inside a fleshy tomb of soaked broken condom smell and substance only secreted from that vaginal walls of pleasure. I was racing down the halls when I noticed I myself wasn't a sperm but a moderator of the sperm that I sponsored. It was like the tour de lance but your coach is running behind you with one of those loud vocal things they use in police academy. By the time I got to the egg there was only 10 people left and we all hopped inside a round entry and the egg was this dark turquoise color and we all threw our special sperm at the egg. Mine had a corkscrew on the top and you wound up the tail and it torpedos through. Of course mine got through and everyone died when it happened then I was ascended into an astral plane where I could monitor the star fetus from a safe distance. You are probably wanting to see a pic now or something...
Alright when I saw this picture I was like hmm..this is a trick picture. This is one of those pictures that puts a scenario into your head. Normally a retarded person would look at this picture and be like....ooo butt of girl standing in doorway. But to an educated neanderthal like me its a murder before you actually murder someone picture. This is what you see when your creeping up behind a girl when she has a sore back in the middle of her hallway after you have been waiting there for 12 hours because she is going out with a guy that raped you when you were 8. Am I wrong people am I fucking wrong? CSI hire me I make good meatloaf. I don't know how I do it I just do it. I've been on a fucked phaze the last couple but deal with it...it starts to get funny when you dream about the people you post.


Dear fucking lord. How do people do it huh? It's just amazing to see the idiots who walk around getting tattoos because its so spritual and then having scalene chain mail butt covers draped on there less than hot dog looking skin. I'm so horny right now from looking at it my fingers are starting to slip of the keys and my belt buckle is jamming into the rim of my phenus. People need to find a soul and find it fast because I got mine even on a clearance sale at the Salvation Army.

No comments: