5/22/2006

Scientists find out hippies embedded in Genome

Ginkfist isn't known for it's recent news efforts but today an interesting thing caught my eye. Scientests sequenced the last chromosome in the Genome. By my personal visual understanding and what a scientist told me in an Ayahuasca trip that the image shown to the left is a strand of hippie beads in linear vertical columns. As a result of it being some sort of micro bead strands this dates hippies well...before we could date anything. "They will rule," as one folk fan and Scientist Tom Cruise M.D. Phd CFC HIV claims. Now this changes my whole perspective on shit. I was so into bludgeoning small children and taking their toenails and stewing them for this aphrodesiac I use to lure in giant squirels into my anus rotund. Now I have to wear Slippers, Smoke tons of marijuana, like walking, play the fiddle, live in a yurt and explore the mother and the father spirit divine. Not like I haven't done that while taking a shit now I have to externally take a shit and perform my actions in a great solitude that I destroy every face I've had in the past in an attempt to discard my dependency on machine and Republican alike. The times are a changing. I once heard a prophet that told me that a child will be born from the womb of a Chinese Taoist-Shiite that has robotic innards but a fleshy endoskeleton. In totality this is what this picture says. That is if you can decode it without a TI-85. There is a kid named Devon in school that I hated.

Daily Duane or Dwayne anyone? Looks like I missed a couple of days.
You know its a beautiful thing when this guy fucks 18 year old fresh Kiwi's.

No comments: