5/24/2006

The Myspace Slut

I like this picture. I like the words. I like the "pics", "videos," "Expensive But Worth it." I'm sure it's worth it. Just look at all the eyeshadow it has to be worth it. That fucked up tan marked 5-head with that shitty wierd samurai haircut. Hair bleached so much that eventually she will look like Hulk Hogan all said and done. But she is worth it. I like what MTV has done to our children. Breeding them to have this egocentric aura to make them invincible/invisible to the real pleasures of life. Those pleasures you ask? Well for starters mortgage on your house, telling your daughter for the first time that the blood coming out of her body is natural, beating your kid when he rips out all the tape from your old cassette collection, paying doctor bills because you got the herp from some black dude at a party who turned out to be a white guy in disguise because he can't get any chicks and he likes to tell women he is Roy Jones Jr. This Myspace is killer to ain't it. I'm an addict for about five minutes a day. It's like a good hit of mind coke.



I'm sure she is worth it. She looks like the kind of girl that would take a bullet for your love. Listen to your acoustic cover songs. Hold your head up when you vomit. Smell your nasty shit after you get out of the bathroom and she has to get ready for school in the morning. But it will cost you. Why does it have to cost you to get these privledges? Smelling my shit shouldn't cost a girl like this anything she should want to because I walk on water. The second guy to do such a thing next to Che himself. Get a job bitch, one where it doesn't require any hard work. By a nice car so you can drive it into houses. I ain't lying I would do the same thing if I looked like this
<--------Getting hit in the back by a doof with a lot of money. Mark Cuban? Prob. Am I m.a.d.d. sad glad? I just wish I could meet her and tell her that it should cost money for you to want to smell my shit. No one should be expensive but worth it. That means I have to buy you a fat rock and propose a first date at some trashy UK football gathering. No ones worth that.

No comments: